To help you and as a courtesy to our therapists, BIBI Therapy has developed and abide with the following terms and conditions.
Making a Booking is an acceptance of BIBI Therapy Terms and Conditions as:
- To secure your booking a non-refundable minimum $100 deposit is required;
- For parties, the balance must be cleared on the day of the party. Payment options include cash, Efptos or Bank transfer. Invoices will be sent to you on the day of the payment;
- All parties are required to meet a minimum spend of $ 200 or 2 hours;
- If you have additional guests attend than what was originally quoted for, you will receive an invoice for the additional fees charged;
- All guests are required to complete Client Consent and Intake Form before commencement of any BIBI Therapy treatments.
- BIBI Therapy does not offer refunds for canceled appointments;
- BIBI Therapy requires a minimum of 24 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- IF you cancel your appointment prior to the 24-hours’ notice period, the full value of your appointment will be credited to you in the form of a gift voucher that will be e-mailed to you within one working day of the cancellation being made.
- Last minute guest cancellations treatment changes or no-shows do not get refunded.
- BIBI Therapy reserves the right to refuse treatment under following circumstances:
- Transmissible skin conditions
- BIBI Therapy staff may take photographs for promotional uses only. Please kindly sign in the Client Consent Form if you consent to their use.
Your rights and Personal Conduct
- You must wear underwear at all times, throughout the duration of the massage;
- The therapist has the right to cancel the massage and leave the premises if there is any form of harassment (physical, verbal or sexual). This may also result in a police report being filed if the charges are considered of a serious nature.
- The therapist will use draping with a towel to respect your modesty during your massage and will only uncover the part of your body that is needed at that time;
- If you prefer more or less pressure during your massage, or if you need would like to change the style of massage during your treatment, it’s important that you communicate this to your therapist.
- You have the right to refuse or stop treatment at any time for whatever reason you might have and have the treatment explained.
- You have the right to ask for documentation regarding training and professional membership.
- Gift vouchers are valid for the time specified on it;
- They are non-refundable, but BIBI Therapy allows them to be transferred if you are unable to use them.